Alfasoft AB, May 10, 2018
Vi forstår at dine private oplysninger er vigtige for dig, og at det er betydningsfuldt for dig hvordan dine oplysninger bliver brugt og delt online. Vi respekterer privatlivets værdi af alle der besøger vore sider, og vil kun indsamle og bruge information hvor det er brugbart for dig og på en måde som er svarende til dine rettigheder og vores lovmæssige forpligtelser.
Denne privatpolitik regulerer brug af al data indsamlet af os på baggrund af dit brug af vores hjemmesider. Læs venligst denne privatpolitik omhyggeligt, for at sikre dig at du forstår det. Du vil blive bedt om at læse, og acceptere denne privatpolitik når du registrerer en konto på vores sider. Hvis ikke du acceptere denne privatpolitik og er uenig beder vi dig om at ophøre bruget af vores hjemmeside omgående.
- Definitions and interpretation
- Information about us.
- Scope – What does this policy cover?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we use your data?
- How and where do we store your data?
- Do we share your data?
- What happens if our business changes hands?
- How can you control your data?
- Your right to withhold information and your right to withdraw information after you have given it to us
- How can you access your data?
- Summary of your rights under GDPR
- Automated decision-making and profiling
- Contacting us
In this policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
An account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of our sites.
A small text file placed on your computer or device by our sites when you visit our sites and/or when you use certain features of our sites. Details of the cookies used by our sites are set out in section 12.
The websites owned and/or run by the company Alfasoft Limited. These include the main and sub-domains of www.alfasoft.com, www.alfasoft.co.uk, adeptscience.co.uk, and www.mathcad.dk.
The EU Cookie Law
Means the relevant parts of the privacy and electronic communications (EC Directive) regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
Means Alfasoft AB, a limited company registered in Sweden under organisation number 556343-4827 whose registered address is Kyrkogatan 24, 411 15 Gothenburg, Sweden, and whose main trading address is Kyrkogatan 24, 411 15 Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Our sites, www.alfasoft.com, www.alfasoft.co.uk, adeptscience.co.uk, and www.mathcad.dk, are owned and/or operated by Alfasoft Limited, a limited company registered in the UK under organisation number 9384342 whose registered address is A.W. House, 6 – 8 Stuart Street, LUTON LU1 1RS, United Kingdom, and whose main trading address is A.W. House, 6 – 8 Stuart Street, LUTON LU1 1RS, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is GB212333852.
- Our data protection officer is Torgrim Sandvoll who can be contacted at email@example.com.
- We are regulated by the British Data Protection Authority.
- Gender (salutation)
- Business/company name
- Profession/job title
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as post code, address, country and/or language
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs (website addresses) starting with a referring site, your activity on our sites, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). For more details on security see section 6, below.
We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
- Providing and managing your account.
- Providing and managing your access to our sites.
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on our sites.
- Managing, supplying and invoicing our products and services to you.
- Credit scoring.
- Handling complaints and return claims.
- Personalising and tailoring our products and services for you.
- Responding to communications from you.
- Supplying you with email newsletters that you have subscribed to. You may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by unsubscribing or modifying your subscription details.
- Market research.
- Analysing your use of our sites and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our sites and your user experience.
- In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the products and services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone or post with information, news and offers on our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
- Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
We only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it in accordance with the terms of our Data Retention Policy.
- Our Data Retention Policies are:
- By giving us your consent, we will store your personal data until you withdraw your consent or ask for termination of your account (i.e. by subscribing to one of our newsletters).
- If not otherwise noted, we will store your personal data as long as you are a customer of our or have an account on our sites. If your customer relationship or agreement with us terminates we will delete your personal data or anonymise them within 12 months after termination. The exception being transactional data we are obliged by law to keep for bookkeeping purposes.
- Credit score information is normally deleted within 3 months after being acquired.
- Support cases are normally deleted within 36 months after last contact or update.
- The transactional data we are obliged by law to keep for bookkeeping purposes are stored if the law requires this.
- Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using our sites and submitting information to us. If we do store or transfer data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between us and any third parties we engage and the use of the EU-approved Model Contractual Arrangements.
- Data security is of great importance to us, and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through our sites.
- We take appropriate security measures to ensure that all information we handle is protected from unauthorized access. Only employees have access to the information regarding you and their management of the information is strictly regulated.
- Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting personal data to us data via the internet.
- We may share your data with other companies in our group. This includes Alfasoft AS, Alfasoft AB, Alfasoft GmbH and Alfasoft Limited.
- We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of our sites including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal information, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of us.
- We utilize suppliers for several of our products and services. Such suppliers may be developers, software manufacturers, customer support, service technicians, sales agents and resellers. We only share your data with these suppliers if it is absolutely necessary.
- Some of our suppliers have parts of their operations in non-EU / EEA countries. One reason for this may be to provide support 24/7. In case we transfer your personal data to suppliers in such a country, we take appropriate measures to safeguard your information.
- If you have given your consent, we may, in cases other than those mentioned above, disclose your personal information to related companies and partners.
- If any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
When you submit information via our sites, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails or by managing your account).
10. Your right to withhold information and your right to withdraw information after you have given it to us
- You may access certain areas of our sites without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our sites you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- You may withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data as set out in section in 5 at any time by contacting us using the details set out in section 15, and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Please contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the contact details below in section 15.
Under the GDPR, you have:
- The right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority.
- Be informed of what data processing is taking place.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 14 below).
- In the event that we use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on you, you have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from us.
The right described in 14.1 does not apply in the following circumstances:
- The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between you and us.
- The decision is authorised by law.
- You have given your explicit consent.
- Where we use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences.
- Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used.
- Technical and organisational measures necessary to minimise the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented.
- All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
- We currently profile your personal data for the following purposes:
- To ensure that you receive our emails and newsletters in your local language and/or relevant to the products and services we provide in your country.
- Products and services. To ensure that we send you information that is relevant to you and the products and services you have purchased from us.